Here is my third round up of great blogs which have inspired or entertained me in the last few weeks. I’m linking it up to Inspire and Flourish with The Less-Refined Mind.
- Firstly, poor Frenchie Mummy, normally funny and upbeat, had a really hard time recently. I admire her so much for this very honest and heartfelt post. It can’t always be sunshine and rainbows.
- Another post about honesty and ‘being real’ came from Mum’s The Nerd with this post about her daughter:
- Next, Island Living wrote a post asking ‘Where is Home’? That really resonated with me, having moved around as much as I have.
- On a similar note, this beautiful poem from MG at Reflections From Me talks about ‘What Is A Home?’
- I’ve loved reading several posts from Topsy Turvy Tribe recently. This wonderful family have….well I don’t want to be a spoiler, just go and see. Needless to say, they are having a great adventure and I really admire them. Home for them is wherever they are together.
Start with this post and work back!
- Finally, whilst speaking about home I have to mention the brilliant Home and Horizon. Take a browse around this great travel and interiors blog, and see this post with money saving tips for updating interiors:
All of these posts have inspired me to think more about my home and family, perhaps in a different way than I do usually. Have they struck a chord with you too? Please tell me how, I’d love to know.
Would you like to pin this inspiration for later?
Why not choose your own favourites and link up to Inspire and Flourish?